The third wave of Covid-19 is expected to hit India soon. The Second wave came in March of this year and the rise of the cases went strikingly up as compared to last year where the maximum cases were less than one Lakh per day, whereas in today’s condition, the cases are touching the mark of 4 Lakhs per day. Many people who were infected last year were able to recover but the death ratio is way more higher even after the vaccination has been done. Country is slowly going under lockdown/curfew condition one again.
Who are more prone to the virus this time.
It is said that the third wave might infect the “Children” more as compared to adults. Parents are advised to keep their children at home safely as looking at the current situation of the country, hospitals are full of patients and the country is currently not in the state of seeing more and more cases, especially children.
- Wash your hand often with soap
- Use sanitizer
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth, nose with unwashed hands
- Wear a mask whenever going out for any kind of work
- Don’t go out until and unless it’s something important
- Consume Vitamin C and immunity booster drinks at home made with herbs and spices
- Workout at home to keep your body healthy