Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), an endocrine disorder in women, is also a common cause of infertility and skin-related problems in women. However, birth control pills that help prevent or prevent unwanted pregnancies are often associated with PCOS. When the birth control pill actually leads to PCOS. While the root cause of PCOS remains unknown, it is believed that genetic and environmental factors can play a role. While the idea that birth control pills cause PCOS is absolutely an aversion as it is surprisingly responsible for controlling or curing serious PCOS side effects such as:
2. Decreased risk of endometrial cancer or disease.
3. Elimination of acne or skin problems.
4. Relief of abdominal cramps during menstruation.
5. It can significantly reduce bleeding and avoid the risk of anemia in women.
6.Reduce the risk of cysts in the ovary.
PCOS generally occurs due to an abnormal lifestyle that causes obesity or weight gain.
- However, simply adding yoga and exercise to your routine can help you keep up with your normal weight, which is ultimately responsible for reducing the androgens, luteinizing hormone, and insulin that regulate ovulation.
• Eat a diet rich in vitamins, protein, and fiber to help regulate your metabolism and other functions of the main organs of the body.
• Certain diabetes medications can also help treat the insulin resistance symptom of PCOS, thereby improving ovulation.
• Consult your doctor and follow prescribed medication to regulate simulated PCOS malfunctions.