Dwayne Johnson confirms he won’t be part of future ‘Fast and Furious’ movies amid feud with Vin Diesel

Hollywood star Dwayne Johnson has confirmed that he will not be appearing in any future ‘Fast and Furious’ movies while responding to comments made by his former co-star Vin Diesel. According to Fox News, Diesel had earlier claimed that he had to give some of his ‘Fast and Furious’ co-stars some “tough love,” to which Johnson “laughed” at.

In an interview published on Wednesday by The Hollywood Reporter, Johnson said, “I laughed and I laughed hard. I think everyone had a laugh at that. And I’ll leave it at that. And that I’ve wished them well. I wish them well on ‘Fast 9’. And I wish them the best of luck on ‘Fast 10’ and ‘Fast 11’ and the rest of the ‘Fast and Furious’ movies they do that will be without me.”

During an interview with a news outlet in June, Diesel had finally addressed the tension between him and Johnson, which reportedly began after the two stopped filming ‘The Fate of the Furious’ back in 2016.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous post Sachin Joshi wins gold fraud case against Shilpa Shetty’s husband Raj Kundra
Next post Arjun Kapoor says he struggled with extreme negativity that caused weight gain